Monday, May 1, 2017

Eastern Palace Bundles Have ARRIVED + CARD

Today is the day we get a Present Early!!!! Stampin' Up! are releasing our Eastern Place Suite from the 2017-2018 Annual Catalogue EARLY in 2 Bundles, which I have the Flyer for below. I have already made some cards using this bundle and you can find the HERE. This was the first card I made using my Premier Bundle .I have the Eastern Palace Paper as the base layer which is a Dapper Denim and New In color Tranquil Tide on a Very Vanilla and Fresh Fig also a NEW In Color layer and card base. Next I added a thin strip of the Fresh Fig patterned paper with a border from the Gold Vinyl Stickers across it. I stamped the sentiment panel using 3 of the new In Colors Fresh Fig, Tranquil Tide and Lemon Lime Twist inks using the the Eastern Beauty stamp set onto Very Vanilla card stock and cut it out using the Eastern Medallions Thinlits in the Big Shot. I added one of the Mini Tassels to finish if the card.

These are two Bundles Available exclusively during May 2017
http://www3.stampinup.com/ECWeb/ItemList.aspx?categoryID=31028&dbwsdemoid=4004909

I will also be running a class using this bundle a little later in the month here are the details
21st May 1pm - Stamp a Stack 
Come along and make 6 cards - 2 each of 3 designs including envelopes for $25 using NEW product Suite ‘Eastern Palace’ from the upcoming 2017-2018 Annual Catalogue

To order any of the products used to make this card, simply go to my SHOP NOW button above to go to my Online Store or contact me to place an order. There are still plenty of items to purchase from our Retirement List



I can also show you how to make my projects at a party with you and your friends. Just contact me to organise a time to enjoy the amazing benefits our hostesses can earn and spend on anything in our catalogues including our Occasions Catalogue.

Thanks for Stopping by
Ellen

No comments:

Post a Comment