Sunday, April 9, 2017

Thanks - Life Me Up Bundle with Cupcakes and Carousel DSP Card

This card has to be one of my favourites that I made as a Display Stamper back at November's OnStage Live in Brisbane last year. I had the detailed Hot Air Balloon left over from a previous project. I put it up against my favourite argyle pattern from the Cupcakes and Carousels and it got a bit lost so I attached it to a piece of vellum to tone down paper. I simply added a sentiment from the matching stamp set punched out using the Classic Label Punch over a piece of Very Vanilla Thick Baker's Twine.

Don't forget to FOLLOW my Blog by email to keep up to date <-------

To order any of the products used on this project and more, simply go to my SHOP NOW button above to go to my Online store or contact me to place an order. 

I can also show you how to make these projects at a party with you and your friends. Just contact me to organise a time to enjoy the amazing benefits our hostesses can earn and spend on anything in our catalogues including our Occasions Catalogue.

Thanks for Stopping By
Ellen

No comments:

Post a Comment