Saturday, March 18, 2017

Sprinkles of Life and Tree Builder Punch Card

Sad to say this card is inspired by our current weather which has been rain for over a week and still at least another week so I made this card using the Sprinkles of Life stamp set and  matching Tree Builder Punch. I stamped and punched some clouds on Soft Sky, Basic Gray and Smokey Slate inks, I also punched an additional cloud out of the Silver Foil paper.   I'm trying hard to see the silver lining to our weather. Next I embossed the silver lining sentiment in Silver Embossing Powder melting it with the Heat Tool on our Shimmery White paper. I arrange and glues the clouds on the card and added the rain drops. I layered it on Soft Sky and onto a a Thick Whisper White card base.

A close look at the beautiful shimmer in our Shimmery White Paper and Silver details on the embossing and punched cloud. 

To order any of the products used on this project and more, simply go to my SHOP NOW button above to go to my Online store or contact me to place an order. Don't forget your FREE Sale-a-Bration items for every $90 SPENT before March 31st 2017


I can also show you how to make these projects at a party with you and your friends. Just contact me to organise a time to enjoy the amazing benefits during Sale-A-Bration our hostesses can earn and spend on anything in our catalogues including our NEW Occasions Catalogue.

Thanks for stopping By
Ellen

No comments:

Post a Comment