Wednesday, December 21, 2016

Tin Of Tags, This Christmas Paper with Stitched Shapes Framelits Christmas Card

I made these quick cards at my most recent class using out This Christmas Speciality paper from our 2016-2017 Annual Catalogue. I love how thin this paper is and you get 4 sheets of EACH pattern 


These cards came together like a dream. I cut the paper down to slightly smaller than card front and paired them with card bases to match - Cherry Cobbler and Garden Green. I attached a strip of Burlap Ribbon with 1/8" or 5/8" Silver ribbon with staples to create the base. I used 2 sizes of the Stitched Shapes Circle Framelits for the sentiments in Very Vanilla card stock in the Big Shot and stamped them using the Tin of Tags stamp set in Cherry Cobbler and Garden Green ink and attached them using Stampin Dimensionals to finish the card.

To purchase the products I have used to make this card please use the Shop Now button above to go to my Online Store. I can also show you and your friends how to make this card in a class to get ready for Christmas NEXT year!!

Thanks for stopping by
Ellen

No comments:

Post a Comment