Thursday, December 22, 2016

Christmas Pines with Pretty Pines Framelits Christmas Card

I made this card with my Team and Stamp Club as a stepped up card using the Christmas Pines Bundle and Glitter Stampin' Emboss powder. I really love how it came together.


To make this card I started by choosing the music paper from the This Christmas Speciality Designer Series Paper and attached  strip to a Very Vanilla card base. Next I stamped the sentiment from the Christmas Pines stamp set in Veramark Ink and coated with Red Glitter Stampin' Emboss Powder and melted with our heat tool. Next I cut some of the leaves and berries from the Pretty Pines Framelits in Emerald Envy, Mint Macron and Real Red card stock and trimmed and arranged them on the card with Glue Dots. For the fishing touches I added the Candy Cane Lane Bakers Twine and a few Mini Jingle Bells

To purchase the products I have used to make this card please use the Shop Now button above. Many of the product uses on this card are retiring and ONLY available while stocks last. I can also show you and your friends how to make Christmas cards in a class to get ready for Christmas NEXT year!!

Thanks for stopping by
Ellen

No comments:

Post a Comment