Saturday, December 17, 2016

Christmas Pines and Ombre Ink Christmas Card

I am popping in today to share with you yet another very simple Christmas Card and Video today.


I have used the Christmas Pines Stamp set exclusively for this card (no one fall over!!) and the Colours are Emerald Envy, Real Red and Whisper White.  I have used the Emerald Envy Ombre Ink Pad to create some depth in the leaves and the Clear Wink of Stellar to add some sparkle. For Further Details please watch my You Tube video below and don't forget to subscribe to see future videos.



To purchase the products I have used to make this card please use the Shop Now button above to go to my Online Store. I can also show you and your friends how to make this card in a class to get ready for Christmas NEXT year!!

Thanks for stopping by
Ellen



No comments:

Post a Comment