Tuesday, November 8, 2016

Onstage Live In Brisbane 2016 - Display Stamper


Well I just had the BEST EVER few days away with 600 fantastic Stampin' Up! Demonstrators at On Stage Live in Brisbane. I also had a special job before the event to create some special projects with NEW and upcoming products.


We celebrated each others achievements, laughed, shared many hugs (I may be currently in hug withdrawals), created projects and learnt a lot to help us on our Stampin' Up! Journey.

If you want to come along with me next time you can by Joining my Team the Wicked Woody's. We were very lucky to have 6 of us there in Brisbane. (no photo as i didn't take one on my phone of all of us)

Looking down onto check in and swaps


Helen, Tanya and I waiting for Onstage to begin



CentreStage Dinner where I was lucky enough to site next our Co-Founder Shelli Gardiner. She really is the most lovely person you could ever meet. I also received this super cute bag!!!


 

At our Leadership session we learnt lots about some programs that will be benefiting our teams in the coming months. And I just love the Adorable table centres that are on all our tables.



Here are the sample that I made for the Display Stamper sample Boards. I will be back in the next week to highlight the projects in further detail for you.







If you have any questions or comments about my time at Onstage please contact me and I will be happy to help.

Thanks for Stopping By
Ellen

1 comment:

  1. Looks like you had a wonderful time my lovely..thanks for sharing

    ReplyDelete